Tuesday, December 6, 2011

All Things Stampin' Up! December Blog Hop


Welcome to the "All Things Stampin' Up! Blog Hop" for December!

I'm stop #9 on the hop. The complete list of 12 hoppers and their blog links are below. Get ready for loads of inspiration and amazing talent. If you're following along on the hop, you've come here from Tonya Ball's Blog.

If your life is like mine, December is a crazy month!  Aside from the usual rush of life, we also need to find time for shopping, decorations and socializing.  This month, I decided to highlight the ease of digital papercrafting with Stampin' UP! My Digital Studio.

In My Digital Studio (MDS), you can choose from many great templates, or you can create your own project from scratch.  This cute card is one of those great ready-made templates!  How easy is that?!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out the next stop: Jenn Van Wart

3 comments:

  1. Chelsea, I love your projects. I bought MDS and I have yet to load it into my pc (I'm so bad!). I know once I start to tinker with it.. I will be addicted.. then.. Ill be trying to find time to "stamp".. LOL.. so many toys and so little time. Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE using MDS for a variety of reasons. Templates is definitely one of them. This one is very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails